1 Ekim 2018 Pazartesi

Dear  Daily Mirror Newspaper

I have thought that you need to know this story ..I am journalist . two weeks ago  I  was in one of the famous compannies for doing an interview with newsperson . she wrote new book and its took my attention and we've started to  deep talk about her book. when I saw Büşra sanay she was sitting next to us. ı was shocked because she is the most brave and  compassionate  person for me. I knew her from tedtalks, newspapers and much more. she is trying to create awareness in society. I tried to focus  my job when she was sitting next to me.  I finished my  interview  then went for talk with her.  we started to talk , I introduced myself  and she started to talk about herself and what she trying to do in her case. When ı was talking with her I can saw her eyes are shining , she was restless about this case. she is try to help the community; try to help children without family, about women  which assaulted from other person or about abused children. when I listened her story  from her mouth, I hanged on her words. she has got children home for homeless kids more than one.  she donate lot's of Money for them. I understood  once more ,she was trying so hard . she wanted to give a hug to the World , ı can see that.  towards the end of our talk , she  told me that '' I cant announce my voice , no one try to hear me''. when I went back to home, this last words she said was keep talking in my head. I relaized that ı have to do something. she need a tiny help and ı found what can I do for her. I decided to share her story in my newspaper but I know that only my help couldn't work so please give me a hand and share her story in your newspaper , just do this for a better life for you and your family . and last words for the most kind-hearted woman,you are in struggle way, and in this high- pressure path we wanted  give a hand  to you please accept our tiny help, we are proud of you and always gonna be with you in your steps.

2 yorum:

  1. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I thinked that You have to know this story = I have thought that you need to know this story.
    was in one of the famous companies for doing an interview with newsperson . she wrote new book and it took my attention and we've started to

    Please correct the above-mentioned mistakes.

    I think the letter is well-written. Your pen is inspiring.
    Congratulations!

    YanıtlaSil