10 Ekim 2018 Çarşamba

The other day while I was walking to house , I saw the new supermarket in our neighborhood then I thinked that maybe I can get some junk food for the movie night. when I get in I was shocked because there is no junk food in the supermarket. the owner probably saw my face and started to talk with me .first we met and then  He talked about the styles of the healthy eating and raw foods. when I l was looking my around I realized that this is the healthy market or something  just  like that. actually the healthy life style  it's sounds interesting to me. when I move out to market , I was so confused.  all the thing  he said to me , there were turning in my head. when the night came,  all my friends came to my place and get some junk food but I never touched them all night if I was eat them I probabaly get in pain. And I wanted to help this market , I talk with my teacher and I said to him I wanted to write report about the market , healthy meals and healthy eating , how important it is and how easy to prepare a raw meals. I talked with the owner of the market and I get some discount for school students. ın the past couples of weeks I saw my friends . there were in healthy market and they were talking with the owner about the healthy life style tips

1 yorum:

  1. I thought / when I got /

    Please correct these parts in your writings... While speaking, these mistakes are not so important, but in writing, they are important. By the way, the text is well-written and well-said.

    Thanks a lot.

    YanıtlaSil