10 Ekim 2018 Çarşamba


dear readers

all we know that , we are living in a small town which it means possibilities are limited. when we  go  for hanging out together, we cant even find somewhere to sit and talk comfortably  or we cant find some activicty to do and now we have got a cinema in our home town. I know ıt sounds crazy but it's true and I took my chance  for you. first of all, the building is huge. when you saw the building you start to think that it's can't be just cinema. actually, you're right. when you get in you can see stores, restaurants and cafes around you. it's kind of make me disturbed because everthing looks eye -straining and  complicated. the cost of the tickets it's a little too much to be honest. ıt's raising the  expectations , saloons are too wide there is no suffocating area. the films are impressive and striking. ıf you like adventure or comedy films you have to see them. when you prepare to move out your eyes came across with a clothes or your stomach stars to rumble and you decided to stay and eat  something or shopping and it's stealing your time for nothing. I try to say  cinema is a good thing but when you go with your buddies you stare at the screen , you cant talk even one Word, no laugh
because it can be comes annoying for the others. I realized  that cinema is not my and my friends thing. but if you like spend you time with watching , shopping or that kind of stuff, you should go there.





































































1 yorum:

  1. when we go for hanging out together, we cant even find somewhere to sit and talk comfortably / I know ıt sounds crazy /

    I liked the text very much and please correct these sentences stated above. Thanks for sharing such a glowing text. Well-done!

    YanıtlaSil