14 Ekim 2018 Pazar

 dear friends

Sometimes even we are talking with same language , we cant understand each other . in my opinion its about  interests, the job which we're busy with , age and  the place that we're in. in this century, I can tell that teenagers have  special style for communaction. they have an addiction with phones.  top of that they dont use it for to call the people who they care about, mostly they use for social media or texting  they have different problems from adults. if you're asking me adults try to catch the technology. they  just wanted to know where their son or daughter is. or most of times they get these phones because of hold on to life or social pressure. the only thing I know, its deviated from the aim. we did them a kind of thing that we cant live without . we made a virtual World, which is everyone can seem  what they wanted look like. for me as a teenager , it's feel like life is hard without social accounts . its doesnt have to be like that. we have to turn back our real lifes and broke the addiction. I cant see any positive things at the end of this path.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder